Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not being chosen


I can say that the rest of my day is pretty disappointing.

You see, i applied for a free business mentorship for a year from a top-notch marketing professional. From 12 applicants, only 8 will be chosen. It has a sort of voting from the audience mechanics to choose who will accepted.

To cut the story short, I-my business- was not chosen. I was disappointed, yes. Naturally, i will search for answers why I was not chosen. But, I am trying to look at the bright side. I take it as a challenge, perhaps, to even work hard and study as much marketing strategies that I can.

But that experience was really fun.

That meeting with other entrepreneurs is a solid proof that positivity is contagious. You diffuse a certain degree of positivity in the air, when you converse and share the same passion with others.

I walked out of that conference room feeling light-hearted and energized. In my subconsciousness, I know, I was infected by the positivity and hopes of the people around me.

That meeting opened doors for me though i was not chosen.

No comments: